Want to become a contributor at Mashable India? If so, M.I invites you, Read below-mentioned guidelines before sharing your piece of content. The team carefully review all applications and if your application accepted then you will receive a welcome Email within 1 day or less then 24 hours. You can easily be in touch through firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Contact Us page.
- All posts must be at least 500 to 1000 words and may contain relevant images, videos, and outbound links that improve the overall experience of our community.
- Content should be original not be presented anywhere on the web.
- An article must have at least 1 featured image.
- Content should be relevant to Mashable India and audience of business professionals.
- Accept the latest News which is famous in the World. It will be published on the same day. (Just you need to mention in subject “Latest News or Guest Post Request” when you email us.)
- Accept Tech related stuff with complete information
- Don’t Share duplicate stuff.
- You are free and encouraged to promote your guest post on social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, GooglePlus and other social media platforms.
- Outgoing links in your article must be relevant and it should not be affiliate links, or links focusing to sell products or services otherwise it would be considered as a promotional article.
- Only 1 link accept for any domain. Anchor text must be in phrase not exact match keywords and do try to repeat same links or same keywords for anchor text. If you repeat same link and anchor text then your link will be No-follow or stuffed keywords will be removed.
- Belong relevant articles tutorial and posts.
- Any resources where readers can get the complete information about the topic.
- Links affiliate.
- Promotional links such as product, contact us, company homepage etc.
Don’t try link building. If our team find that you are only contributing for the building links purpose or for yourself premonition, the team will remove your all stuff from Mashable India.
If Mashable India team find which stuff you’re submitting for a publishing in which any kind of the link must be add which is not perfect for us then it would be sponsored content.
Submit the finalized submission in Microsoft Word document format (.doc or .docx) via sending an email to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and thanks for being a reader.
Guidelines for Infographic Submissions:
1. Content must be original text at least 150 words. Content should providing useful/meaning full information.
2. Try to share Infographic with pra oper title along with clear pixel of the Infographic image
3. With Infographic post you can get a single backlink.
If you share already published infographic then should include a resource link of to the original image source page where it published, not any company homepage.